Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween cupcake step-by-step

Hi! Here's some Halloween cupcakes that's easy to make, and with a great result. Hope you'll have fun making them.

Here's the final result; Monster Eyes and Mummies:)


First; the monster eyes: I used the tool showed to make the iris, and a glass to make the cupcake top.


TIP: This picture is just to show you a little trick when you have to paint the details; I use some foil to mix my dust-coloures with alcohol. Its easy and a cheep way to create your own paint pallet.


I used dust colour to paint the iris and red background in the eyes. Afterwards I used a toothpick to paint the vaines in the eye.

Now to the eyelid: Use a drinking glass to cut the eyelid - a cookie cutter will do just as fine.



Now: shape and fold.






And add details, and voila; Monster eyes.

For theese Mummie Cupcakes, all is needed is pictures: The bandage is icing medium-hard consistency. Eyes and body: Coloured fondant.





2 comments:

  1. Geee so cute cupcakes in here! I was browsing for more Halloween recipes and found these Halloween Cupcakes of yours. Thanks for sharing and I do hope I could pin some nice photos on my Pinterest boards. Good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article and sharing of information is worth reading too. Appreciate you for sharing it. Buy essay here:
    happy wheels
    super mario bros
    pacman
    agario

    ReplyDelete